''I won't react to these developments today (Tuesday). First I have to receive the court order. It won't be proper for me to react until I receive it,'' said Dalmiya.
''May be, I'll react tomorrow after I receive the order. I have to speak to the lawyers also,'' Dalmiya said.
The BCCI had earlier conveyed to the Mumbai High Court that it had cancelled the tender for telecast of the matches to be played in India from October 2004 to September 2008, following which the ESPN-Star Sports withdrew its petition challenging the decision of the Board to award telecast rights to Zee.
However, aggrieved at the BCCI decision, ZEE Telefilms CEO Subhash Chandra poured scorn on Dalmiya and said it would go in for legal action against the Board's decision.
"There is a collusion and conspiracy between BCCI's Jagmohan Dalmiya and ESPN-Star Sports. The Court could also see it clearly. But since the petitioner ESPN-Star Sports, in collusion with the BCCI counsel withdrew the petition, the Court had no option than to record the statement and pass no order," Chandra said.