The players, who boycotted an International Cricket Council Continental Cup qualifier against Namibia last weekend in dispute over new contracts, met on Thursday to discuss the way forward after the Kenya Sports Minister Ochilo Ayacko intervened.
"We want all our oustanding allowances and the salaries from last month to be paid in full before we start everything on a clean sheet. We don't want the same scenario to repeat itself in the future," Steve Tikolo, former national team captain, said.
The players were advised to calculate the outstanding allowances, which would be presented to the KCA for payment, but Tikolo said each player was owed over 4,000 dollars for reaching the semi-finals of the World Cup in South Africa two years ago.
He said they would also demand a one year extention to their contracts which expired on September 30.