The game had been scheduled for February 25-27 in Windhoek but the ICC called it off as the turmoil surrounding the administration of the sport in Kenya continued.
"In light of the current litigation and uncertainty concerning the governance of cricket in Kenya, the ICC has taken the decision to postpone this match," said ICC chief executive Malcolm Speed.
"This match will be rescheduled at the earliest opportunity."
The decision means that second season of the ICC Intercontinental Cup will now begin with the match between United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong at Sharjah in April.
Earlier on Thursday, the Kenyan government announced the creation of a new body to replace the crisis-hit Kenya Cricket Association (KCA) in a bid to break a stalemate over the sport's governorship.
Sports minister Ochilo Ayacko said the ICC had given its approval to the registration of the new body known as Cricket Kenya, which has received the backing from a majority of local clubs.
Ayacko said he had sought ICC approval after receiving assurances from the stakeholders, who met in Nairobi on February 13, that they have disaffiliated from the KCA, which was disbanded in January for financial mismanagement.
"I have studied the issue as it is and the way forward is not to allow the affairs of KCA to steal the limelight," Ayacko said at a news conference. "The only body we recognise is Cricket Kenya."
However, the chairman of the sacked KCA, Sharad Ghai, who successfully sought a court injunction against the Board's dismissal, said Ayacko's move to register a new governing body was unconstitutional.
"Our stay order against Cricket Kenya to operate stands," said Ghai.