Players are understood to have demanded around 200,000 dollars in unpaid sponsorship and incentives from their tour to Australia in November last year where they lost all three Tests.
But on Saturday, the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) said that the matter was virtually solved.
"The WICB advises that outstanding sponsorship fees owed to the players arising from the West Indies tour to Australia were previously scheduled for payment last week and were delayed on account of timing issues related to facilities and collections," said a statement.
"The WICB confirms that it has put facilities in place to settle these outstanding liabilities.
"Players' accounts will be credited by next week (beginning Jan 30)."