PCB Director Cricket Operations Saleem Altaf said a bundle package, covering the two ODIs and other off-shore series could fetch a more handsome amount.
The tender for TV rights for the two matches opens at Delhi tomorrow and Altaf will attend the opening ceremony.
He will also attend a meeting of four South Asian Test playing countries there to finalise the joint bid for the 2011 World Cup.
Meanwhile, it has been decided that 75 per cent income of the first ODI will be given to Pakistan while the remaining 25 per cent will go to India for earthquake relief work.
Income from the second ODI will be shared equally by the two Boards.