Kolkata: As a matter of conserving the green values of their home ground and the Garden City, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) unveiled an eco-friendly campaign
IPL 2010: Fixture - Teams - Points - Orange-Purple
This eco-friendly campaign includes:
1) The players will wear green ribbons to showcase their support to the 'green cause".
2) The air conditioning of the Royal Challenge team bus will be powered by a solar panel.
3) RCB players sharing green tips and demonstrating how common dustbins can be used for waste segregation.
4) Usage of paper cups for dispensing beverages instead of plastic cups.
5) Green buses across the city will ferry fans to Chinnaswamy Stadium to reduce vehicular emission.