According to the sources at the stadium, they are planning to sell the tickets from tomorrow for the second Test in Bangalore that is scheduled to begin from August 31,
Tickets are also available on Kyazoonga.com, as stated by the banners in the stadium which shows the price of tickets ranging from 20-2000.
Here are the prices of tickets for the second Test in Bangalore that starts on Aug 31.
* Pavilion Upper (Earlier named P2)- Rs. 2000
* Pavilion Corporate (J) - Rs. 1500
* Pavilion Terrace (T)- Rs. 1000
* A Executive (E) - Rs. 1000
* A Lower (D) - Rs 400
* N Stand - Rs. 400
* A Upper (C3)- Rs. 250
* B Lower (B) - Rs. 250
* B Upper (B)- Rs. 250
* Members Annexe Upper (M2/ M3) - Rs. 250
* D Lower (G1) - Rs. 50
* D Upper (G2) - Rs. 50
* C Upper (H) - Rs. 20
** The stadium has renamed the stands so we have given the previous and the new names of all the stands with the range of tickets offered.