London, July 3: Come Saturday, July 5, Lord's Cricket Ground will be packed to watch the legends of the game - past and present in action in a 50-over match.
With great players on both sides, it should be an exciting contest.
Here are 10 facts about the match
1. The game on July 5, is being played to celebrate Lord's 200th birthday
2. It will be a 50 overs per side contest
3. MCC will be captained by Sachin Tendulkar and RoW led by Shane Warne
4. The match boasts of a total Test experience of 1,764 caps
5. MCC has a combined players' Test appearances of 937 and RoW 827
6. The match will commence at 10.45 AM (Local Time, 9.45 GMT, 3.15 PM IST). It will be telecast Live on Star Sports 3 (Hindi), 4 (English) and Star Sports HD2 in India and Sky Sports 2 in the UK
7. Represenation of each country - Australia: 6; India: 4; England: 3; West Indies: 3; Pakistan: 3; Sri Lanka: 1; New Zealand: 1; Bangladesh: 1
8. To mark the 200th anniversary of Lord's, each player who plays on the Main Ground during 2014 will be presented with a Bicentenary medallion. A presentation for each of the players in the match will take place on the pitch at the close of play
9. The tickets for the match are already sold out
10. Ahead of the game, fans from across the world are pledging their allegiance to either #teamsachin or #teamshane on social media, and Lords.org is giving our Facebook and Twitter followers the chance to win caps signed by either Warne or Tendulkar.