Number 10 is associated with the legends in sports. The most famous cricketer to wear the No. 10 jersey was Sachin Tendulkar. With him quitting the game, the shirt too was retired. Now, there is a new No. 10 set to rule. Let us welcome "Deca".
"Deca" is a greek term which means 10. Maruti Suzuki, which has won billions of hearts in the automobile sector is set to conquer more with the latest limited edition of "Swift Deca".
There is a connection between sports and this latest car from Maruti Suzuki. It is loaded with sporty body graphics, with number 10 making its presence.
When Tendulkar played the game of cricket, he ruled the sport for 24 years. Whenever he walked out to bat with the number 10 blue jersey in a One Day International, fans thronged to stadiums and were glued to their television sets.
Tendulkar, the batting legend, set several records during his illustrious career. The number 10 is always associated to great players.
"Deca", the number 10 is also a legendary player, though not in the field of sports but among automobiles.
With the all new "Deca", one can tackle cynics, dodge critics and go beyond the ordinary.
Like any player who has walked on the field with the jersey number 10, "Deca" too is a really special player.
Find out more about this special car. Here are the Perfect 10 features.
1. Starting from the Swift Deca's exterior, the hatchback looks sporty, getting the #PlayLike10 concept on point. It features company-fit bumper skirts on the front and rear, a big '10' on either side, old-school stripes, and dual tone outer rear view mirrors that blend in perfectly with the car's overall exterior.
2. If you think that the Bright Red exterior finish is a little too bright for your liking, you can chose their other muted shade - Pearl White.
3. The interiors too are dressed to impress. The seats are finished in dual-toned red and white covers. And as one would expect, the seats have contrasting stitches and have number '10' embroidered onto them, making the interior feel as special as the exterior.
4. The Maruti Swift is already a comfortable car, but the carmaker decided to give the Deca just a dash of extra comfort, by providing armrests for the front seats.
5. The next attention-grabbing feature is housed inside. The dual DIN Sony touchscreen audio system with USB, AUX, and Bluetooth, connectivity ensure a wire-free AKA fuss-free audio experience. The system comes connected to 4 built-in speakers, making the best of music right in the comfort of your own car.
6. Is that carbon fibre, you ask? Not quite, but it comes pretty close. The dash has faux carbon fibre inserts to uplift the overall sportiness of the Swift Deca. The door handles too are finished in faux carbon fibre.
7. Ambient lighting is something rarely seen with cars, least of all - hatchbacks. Maruti has equipped the Deca with red ambient lighting, making it especially helpful during long night journeys.
8. So, what powers the Swift Deca? The tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.3-litre diesel engine powers the Swift Deca, and returns mileage figures of 20.4km/l and 25.2km/l respectively.
9. With power comes responsibility, which puts safety on top. Maruti Suzuki has equipped the Swift Deca with reverse parking camera and sensors. The Sony infotainment system doubles up as the display for the camera.
10. So how much does this thrilling Maruti Swift Deca #PlayLike10 package cost? The petrol variant of the Swift Deca costs Rs. 5.94 lakh, while the diesel variant costs Rs. 6.87 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). So what's stopping you? Join the greats now by clicking here.